I'm not a mom. I'm a teenager. (that's why it says FUTURE mom :))

I'm going to be a mom someday. that is definitely on my list of things to be.

I have ideas, sometimes, about how I want to do things, and I thought that I'd better start to write them down.

So here I am!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Meals

1) I lived with my aunt for a couple weeks this summer. It was fun to see her style of meals. It opened my mind to other possibilities besides those I'd grown up with.

2) I have a friend who's family has meals together, but they don't eat the same thing. They generally just cook whatever they want.
While this sounds fun, it doesn't sound easy. Especially if your kids aren't grown yet. I think I'd just make my kids eat what I give them. :) As my family says, it prepares you for visiting other countries (or just other houses!) and eating what you're given.

No comments:

Post a Comment